Friday, December 18, 2009

Back

It has been over two months since my last post, you might have guessed that it has taken some adjusting to get used to working outside the home and balancing the rest of my life. Loving the job but starting a retail job just before Christmas has been a bit of a shock to say the least, still we are all settling into our new rhythm.

As time has gone by I have been wondering how to start writing again, today I decided to just start. However by means of a catch up, here is what we have been up to since I fell off blog land.

Started work, settling in well and playing nice with the other kids.

Had family come to visit. Grandmother, mother, sister and sister in law all came to visit on what happened to be an unseasonably hot week in November. We shopped in air conditioned shops, ate in air conditioned cafes and sipped wine in the warm evenings, So much fun to just hang out with the girls.

My eldest headed off on a school trip to Italy, I haven't got around to travelling very far yet so it was fun to hear her stories and excitement of seeing the historical places and art works she has studied.


Made a few kit sets and brooches now available at two new outlets Lourne and Kallista.



Made my first ever Christmas pud. Yum can't wait it is curing at Pilgrim's. Thanks Shelley for your guidance.

And there you go the highlights and the rest has been full of the usual, supervising homework, organising a house, laughing with friends and making stuff when I have time, energy and inspiration.
Hopefully it won't be so long before I next check in.

No comments: