Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blogtoberfest



It has been over a month since my last post (how did that happen) and because I am a little bit all or nothing (I realise that is a contradiction in terms to be a little bit all or nothing) I thought I would get back into the swing of things by joining Tinniegirls Blogtoberfest.
Because I am better now... and the computer is mostly better now.... and surely I have a lot to catch up on... and I feel it is rude for me to just continue to listen in on the conversations of my favorite bloggers without sharing a little of myself..... so here I am reporting for a task I have set myself.... to blog daily for a month.... I am really not sure how I will go.... expect some of them to be short... but I don't want to wait till next year to join in the fun..... so here we go........ quick before midnight

No comments: