Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lazy lazy Saturday.

Didn't do much today, been a Mum taxi and feed the family, otherwise very little, so I am relying on a wee project I did a while ago for show and tell today.
I made this wee character for my niece a month or two ago. The body is a ready made wire and wood doll I got from Little Sparrow and her clothes are felt, wool and some lovely ribbon from my stash. She is so simple and quick to make. The dolls stand and sit really well and so are great for dolls house play or puppet shows. The face is left without detail on purpose in the tradition of waldorf dolls.

It is nice sometimes to complete a project from beginning to end in under an hour. Today I couldn't even manage that. :) But I did manage to write a post - third day in a row.




No comments: