Sunday, March 29, 2009

Luverly Lazy Sunday

Oh today was a lovely day, the weather was beautiful and I felt so happy. After ideas nudged me out of bed at 4 this morning I was soon stitching and solving nagging creative challenges.

At a much more sensible hour I got to go for a slightly chilly walk with Husband. With coffee in hand we walked around the park saying hello to the all the neighbourhood dogs and noticing all the plants recovering from the recent heat. And the geese, they are so noisy and such a funny shape, I have some stitching ideas for them, I will have to take my camera with me next time.





When we came home I was the picture of productivity doing jobs I have had numerous excuses for avoiding.


Wore myself out with all that so curled up for a wee nanna nap - now that is a Sunday for you. This is my napping zone complete with Nanna blanket.


Then the second born is off see the musical "Wicked" tonight so dragged out the curlers, check these out













Getting ready for a cascade of curls











"For a style as Elegant as this...."

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

Oooooh I'm loving that nanna blankie!