Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Not enough time!



There is not enough time in the day....

Off to teach little bunnies again tonight but before that as you can see from my clock it is time to stop and make dinner for the family and whilst I do so, bring in the washing, supervise homework and get changed out of the sloppies into something halfway respectable. All I can say is at least I don't have to travel for ages to get there. Little Sparrow is just down the road... so handy.

I must confess that I did already stop in to see Shelley, but you see the coffee was just to fuel us for our 'meeting' - we started with giggling about the Comedy Gala on TV last night. I was also picking her lovely brain, as I have been working on a new range of kit sets for my brooches and other lovely things yet to be revealed to you all. They are so close, but it really doesn't come naturally to me, I love to make things and I love to share things but committing to paper and trying to explain my little ways I have found to be trickier than I thought. I think part of the reason is 'cause I love them so much and want you to enjoy them too. For it to be a joy not a nightmare to create I must get it right. No pressure huh?

Well right now I must be pleased with what I did achieve today and put it aside to do the aforementioned tasks. Tomorrow is another day and the school holidays will be upon me before I know it. so type, sketch, stitch, photograph and felt... see you all again tomorrow.

btw the clock is by fossil stonecraft in Christchurch, New Zealand. A reminder of home.

No comments: