Monday, July 27, 2009

"Max" Costume

That last post might have been a little whiny, sorry about that. It is a new week, I am already tackling the weeks list, have a day of creating planned and am off to a comedy show tonight, that should all see me right.
Some creating I did manage to do last week was for the first born for a costume day at school. She wanted to go as "Max" from "Where the Wild Things Are" A favourite story from hers and my childhood. We can't wait for the movie to come out. Check the trailer out.
I only have this photo so far, you can't see her cool black tail or the pointy ears under her crown, I will try and get her to model sometime soon. I was pretty pleased with how it turned out, she was happy and as a bonus toasty warm for the outside parade on a crisp Melbourne morning. The hat has been worn a couple of time since as a warm hat and I have a feeling the suit may be used as warm pj's sometime. It is great to be able to create to my kids requests especially when it is something simple like this, I am already anxious about the dress requests for school dances to come in the next couple of years.


No comments: